Friday, February 6, 2009

Isaac

So lately whenever I ask Isaac why he did something(bad) he tells me, "it's just my evil brain mom." It's funny for now but after a while the cuteness of it all will definitely be wearing off!

So here are pics of Isaac's birthday(finally). I can't believe how fast he's grown! He really is such a sweet boy! He is such a great helper too! :) Well, for his fourth birthday he wanted a transformer birthday party. We ended up having 9 little boys running around! Crazy I know! He told me that he had to have a Bumbleebee Transformer cake(I asked). I really love to decorate cakes, so I was up for the challenge. Yes it was a little hard cutting into it & seeing it devoured, but oh well!

7 comments:

Kris and Libby Brown said...

Great job on the cake! I can't believe it's been four years! How time flies!

Akeila said...

I can't believe Isaac is four already...and now you have two more. I miss them SO much!
Ha ha ha! Ninja Turtles is the best!
That cake is AMAZING! I still can't believe you made that! Your kids are so lucky to have such a crazy...or...uh...wonderful mother...;)

Elise said...

Great Job on the cake! I could never do that in a million years! Happy birthday to your big boy! What a cute kid-o!

Papi said...

que cute y
tan cute

Sara said...

Hey Maricia, I saw your blog address posted on FB.
You have such a cute family!
And that cake is awesome!! Way to go. A perfect cake for a perfect little guy.
Have you seen this cake blog? Its good for a few laughs. http://cakewrecks.blogspot.com/

Stacy said...

You did not make that! Craftiness is so natural to you, I love it! And all this talk about you not being domestic... puh-lease! What CAN'T you do?

I'm glad you found my blog, I didn't know you had one! So good to "see" your cute little family!

LynDee said...

That is so cute...We just had Cali's birthday and I wish you were here to help, she just got a plain ole cake! You are right, time does fly...but only in hind sight!