Monday, December 8, 2008

The Last 2 Months continued





We went to our ward Halloween party the kids had so much fun. I was so surprised they let me paint their faces.



We went trick or treating with some really good friends from our ward the Johnson's. We were done in less than thirty minutes it was great!



Eliza relaxing and chatting on the phone.


The Blind Babies Foundation here in CA hosted a day at the Pumpkin Patch. It was tons of fun and without the push we probably wouldn't of gone this year. Eliza's Vision Therapist, Andy sitting in this pic, is great! We love her!!!









Isaac was lovin the rides at the Pumpkin Patch!


Isaac and his good bud Max are in a soccer class together.




This is Isaac after scoring a goal throwing his hands up in the air and shouting, "I'm the best! Oh yeah, oh yeah." While everyone got a good laugh we will definitely be working on some sportsmanship at home!



I found Eliza propped on the couch reading a book. I wonder where she got this from? :)






My cute clean boy

4 comments:

Sorensen Family said...

Totally love the pics! The kids are growing so fast...can't believe it! I see that you found a place for that 'star'...hehe...it was nice having your family here for Thanksgiving. I hope you guys enjoy Disneyland...it's going to be lots of fun. I wish we could go too!

Amy said...

OK, you have totally inspired me. I loved your post and all the cute pictures and all the "catch up" info. All of those pictures are adorable. I am going to go make a new post right now!

amybutler said...

well,well,well, it's about time we saw some new pics, (not that I have room to talk) Isaac is a hoot! And yes, Smith is growing up way too fast, and I miss Eliza way too much. I too will be posting some new pics,..tonight. love you guys,
Amy

Sorensen said...

Your face painting skills are amazing! You should give lessons. It is so sweet that the little kids would sit and watch Isaac rather than throw huge fits.